Join the Team
So, you have explored the various needs that exist across Christ’s Kingdom and now are you prepared to respond heartily, like Isaiah, “Here am I. Send me!”(Isaiah 6:8). Below you will find the steps required to complete the process and which will better guide us as we seek to help you answer God’s call for you to serve with RP Missions. Once all of these parts have been received, we will review them and inform you of your status. After you are formally accepted, your fundraising will begin, as will your training and preparation for the field. Thank you for answering the call to Serve, Proclaim, and Disciple!
You fill out 3 forms, they fill out 3 forms and then you get ready for fundraising.
Fill Out 3 Forms
The first two forms you can fill out online and the third will need to be printed, signed, scanned and emailed back, or mailed to our office.
- Complete the RP Missions Application online in three parts below as you have time. Your application can only be considered once all three parts have been submitted.
- Application Part 1 of 3: Personal Information & Mission Trip Selection (approx. 10 minutes to complete)
- Application Part 2 of 3: Medical Information & Passport Information (approx. 10 minutes to complete)
- Application Part 3 of 3: Church Information & 3 Essay Questions (approx. 20 minutes to complete)
Send 3 Forms
Email links to this form to your references for them to complete and submit.
- Send the Reference form Link (url) to your pastor, a Teacher or Professor, and a friend.
Send $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Pay online:
- Send a check - Checks should be payable to RP Missions and sent with your signed Team Member Contract to: RP Missions, 3307 5th Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010-3509.
Prepare for Fundraising
- Submit an Excel spreadsheet of a list of 100+ addresses for fundraising (friends, family, neighbors, church members, local businesses, etc.)
- Submit a first draft of your fundraising letter (in Microsoft Word or a PDF) to initiate your fundraising efforts once accepted to the team.